Happy New Years! Another year has gone by. Let’s hope 2008 will bring the special goodness we all want. I definitely ushered in the new year with a little style. I celebrated it this year in San Francisco with my best friend, Mai. We went to a bar/lounge near downtown called Bambuddha Lounge. There was a lot of liquor involved. It was fun. I’ll have a more detailed posting on my trip later.
Here is my tentative New Year’s Resolutions list:
- Figure out my tattoo idea
- Start a 365 set on Flickr (already did this one)
- Take more photos that are not so journalistic
- Redesign my portfolio site
- Do more than running to stay in shape
- Write more whether it’s blogging, music or whatever
That’s my temporary list. I may change it or add to it. It’s good to see it listed out. I’m not a big new year’s resolution type so we’ll see how I do.