I was tagged by deepsha on Flickr to do 16 Things. These are mine and they’re random. You can click here or on the photo to view it in Flickr.
- I lived in Alaska for a year when I was four. It was the first place I lived in the US when moving here from Hong Kong.
- I’ve read Crime and Punishment and loved it.
- I’m very sentimental. I keep almost anything with meaning.
- I used to play with fire as a kid. Not small fires either.
- I’ve never broken a bone though I’ve done some crazy things.
- I live to learn. I analyze and deconstruct everything around me.
- I had my first crush in kindergarten to a girl named Lisa. Lasted only 10 minutes after my classmate, Justin, swooped in and proposed to her in front of me. Heart was broken.
- I’m extremely good at reading people in person. My best friend can vouch for this. She used to introduce me to guys and I’d be able to tell her exactly what the guy will turn out to be like.
- I used to be able to dunk a basketball on at 9 foot rim, but not a 10 foot regulation rim.
- I have asthma and have been admitted to the emergency room after an attack during my senior year of highschool. I haven’t used an inhaler in more than three years.
- I never ran more than a mile since highschool until September of 2007 mostly because of my asthma. Two months later, I ran in a 5K race on Thanksgiving.
- I graduated highschool when I just turned 17. I was half a year younger than the 2nd youngest person in my class.
- I love the Foo Fighters. I think they’ are hands down way better than Nirvana. Not more influential, but better. And, to be fair, I am a fan of Nirvana too.
- I’ve rode on an elephant before in Thailand when I was a child.
- I’m a seriously hopeless romantic. I believe in true love and giving heart completely to just one person. This may also be why I’ve been so heartbroken before.
- I’m a little commitment phobic, but I’m an extremely loyal person. It’s how I was brought up. Loyalty is one of the most important thing in Chinese culture – loyalty to your family, loyalty to your friends, and of course, loyalty to your lover. Betraying that is possibly one of the most shameful thing you can do in our culture. It can definitely be a flaw when the other does not deserve your loyalty